Monday, September 15, 2014

Pumpkins and Fall Extravaganza!


Are you ready for some more fun with the Curvy Keepsake Box Die?  How about polka dotted pumpkins!  I'm telling you, if you don't have this die you will want to order it.  These babies are so easy to make and cuter then all get out!


Curvy Keepsake Box Die
#135583 for $32.95


Looking for a fun Fall event?
Come join my team as we kick off fall with a morning of stamping, door prizes, new products and did I say LOTS of door prizes?!
If you are local and would like to register email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com to reserve your spot.

Fall Extravaganza!
Where: Cottage Lake Church in Woodinville
When:  Saturday, October 11, 2014
Time:  9am to noon
Cost: $40.00 per person
(20.00 to venue/ 20.00 to order product of your choice)
Door prizes!  register a friend and receive a free gift!


1 comment:

  1. great project! this will be featured on my daily inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..