Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oh Deer.......



I saw this really adorable deer card on pinterest that sparked this card......  I think it might have to be catagorized under masculine valenitne?!!!  

Products Used:  
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party designer chevron paper
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Stamp Set: Remembering christmas, Gorgeous Grunge
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, heart punch, burlap trim

BLOG CANDY!
Changing things up a bit,  how do you like the new look?  Love your feedback!  
Since I am fast approaching the 400,000,00 visit mark,
 how about we do a GIVEAWAY!!!!!
Leave me a comment on my blog, either about the new look, or whatever comes to your mind.  Let's play until sunday, January 19th at midnight.  I will announce the winner on monday, January 20th.   What is the prize you say?   $50.00 worth of stampin product of course!--  stamp sets, accessories,  you name it!  
So leave me a comment and join the fun!!!

How about some Weekly Deals?  check them out and do a little shoppin~

Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
ALPHABET PRESS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER
Price$7.95 $5.96
Basic Black 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
BASIC BLACK 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
CALYPSO CORAL CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Price$5.95 $4.46
Chalk Talk Framelits Dies
CHALK TALK FRAMELITS DIES
Price$24.95 $18.71
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
FRAMED TULIPS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER DIE
Price$7.95 $5.96
Neutrals Core'dinations
NEUTRALS CORE'DINATIONS
Price$23.95 $17.96
Note Card Envelopes
NOTE CARD ENVELOPES
Price$5.50 $4.13
Storytime Ensemble -- Digital Download
STORYTIME ENSEMBLE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$19.95 $11.97

6 comments:

  1. This is a great guy valentine. The sparkly red heart is perfect. Shows its a valentine but not to blingy. Love your video tutorials. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for a chance to win blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 400,000 blog views, Great! You are a master at fussy cutting too! I like how you used your deer on your card, great for a guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!! on this # of bloggers to your blog; I really like this card; TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and the many great creative ideas that you have shared. I especially thought the birch disks that you stamped on were gorgeous, especially on your Christmas tree and tied to the muslin bags. Congratulations on 400,000 blog views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the burlap ribbon. It really pulls the card together. Congrats! That is a very impressive number of blog views.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so loaded with your creativity! Thank you so much for sharing! Masculine cards are hard for me to create so.....I just come to your blog and viola....there you have an awesome card to share. Congrats on 400,000 blog views! Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..