Saturday, January 18, 2014

LOVE





Getting my valentine's on!  This card uses a bunch of our exclusive framelit dies.  I love our new fresh prints designer paper. 
I posted a few pics of this card,  two without the ribbon and two with.   Not sure which one I like better..... let me know what you think......

Products Used:
Cardstock- Real Red, Pool Party, Fresh Prints designer paper, Red glimmer paper, crumb cake
Accessories:  Heart Collection framelit die, Perfect Polka Dot embossing envelope, Expression thinlit dies (love)

  
BLOG CANDY!
Changing things up a bit,  how do you like the new look?  Love your feedback!  
Since I am fast approaching the 400,000,00 visit mark,
 how about we do a GIVEAWAY!!!!!
Leave me a comment on my blog, either about the new look, or whatever comes to your mind.  Let's play until sunday, January 19th at midnight.  I will announce the winner on monday, January 20th.   What is the prize you say?   $50.00 worth of stampin product of course!--  stamp sets, accessories,  you name it!  
So leave me a comment and join the fun!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look and all your cute craft ideas! Thanks for the inspiration:)
    Carolee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Valentine card. I would have never thought to use that design paper for a Valentine, but it looks great. I like it better with out the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggiefish1@netzero.comJanuary 18, 2014 at 4:14 PM

    I think your blog looks great. You have so many terrific ideas! Thanks for sharing your creativity. Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I invite you to my blog kitchen and travels :-)
    www.kuchniaipodroze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed to CASE your card: http://thecrookedstamper.blogspot.com/2014/01/case-5-love.html :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..