Saturday, January 25, 2014

I freakin love you!


I freakin love this card!  heee heeeee!   I saw a card on pinterest where they used this stamp like this and had to make this card with it. So clever and perfect!  As you can see I have used my fav Gorgeous Grunge stamp set yet again!  but I tell you,  if you still have not purchased it by the time febuary comes you will want it cause you are going to see soooo much more with it!


Products Used: 
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Fresh Prints designer paper, red glimmer paper, silver glimmer paper
Stamp Set- Gorgeous Grunge, 
Accessories- Heart punch, Expression Thinlit die (LOVE) for the big shot
I took the silver glimmer paper and used a sponge dauber to turn the paper into a pool party colored heart by using the Bermuda Bay ink pad to shade the heart the blue color.  I love how it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..