Sunday, September 16, 2012

In-Color Class with Dahlia Buttons

I'm a bit late posting today,  it was a fun weekend!  Very busy with different things,  I will post some pics tomorrow.  Here are the samples from my In-Color class on friday.  I LOVED meeting new guests!  I had new stampers  Nadene and Gail come for the class, it was soooo fun meeting you Ladies!  also,  had some returning stampers that I haven't seen for a while, Kim and Lezlie. Such a great morning spent with wonderful people.  And of course my steadfast stampers that I can always count on  being in  my classes,  love you gals too!   I have to admit, that my cards were ideas that came from swaps from convention, or directly from the catty!  But they were such great cards we had to try them!  The above sample is a coupon/note holder.  I incorporated the new in-color Dahlia buttons with the cards.  Each guest got a package of them at there stampin spot and took the remainder home.

Next Class is POWER HOUR thrusday September 27th at 9 am to 10 am
come and make 4 cards for $10.00 or FREE with a $25.00 order -  STILL ROOM!
email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com


Add caption

Stampin Connection-Catherine Stockley



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..