Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Classes and a fun new store!


There is still room in both upcoming classes- this friday's September 14th Adult class 10 am to noon
and the monday, September 17th Kid's class 3:45 to 5 pm.   The kid's class we are making the above bulletin boards and the Adult class we are making cards with the new "In Colors" and Dahlia buttons.
email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com to register

I was out running errands yesterday and ran into this really cool vintage store.  I thought it was new but upon speaking to the owner she said it opened in 1989!  Where have I been!  It is in the Crossroads area, which I am always going to, I just happened to leave on the back side of the mall and found it!.  Here are some pictures of the vintage things they offer. I was really impressed with the fact that the prices were quite reasonable for a boutique style shop....  lots of Halloween goodies too!

Common Folk Co. is the name of the store











2 comments:

  1. Another cool store! Look at all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. worst of it was having to contain myself, I left with nothing, can you believe it! too bad your not here to shope with me Laura, it would be trouble I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..